Creative that's focused on the customer.
Effective projects start with identifying the current opportunity or problem, and establishing a project goal. By understanding what specific problem or pain point the customer has and how this product or service will address it, the creative direction becomes clearer.
Working with entrepreneurial B2B firms and non-profits has provided an opportunity to develop a wide range of skills: everything from developing strategy, to launching new products, to establishing regular customer outreach.
- Helping a client launch and promote a sell-out annual conference (three years in a row!);
- Redesigning and updating four major websites for a fintech firm;
- Creating the first full-line catalog for a new nurse education supply distributor;
- Designing award-winning branding and packaging for a healthcare company's data and inventory tracking software;
- Winning two Graphic Design:USA awards;
- Long-term client partnerships (from two years to 12+)
It is my pleasure to recommend Kim as a design, creative and marketing asset for your firm."