Creative that's focused on the customer.
Effective projects start with identifying the current opportunity or problem, and establishing a project goal. By understanding what specific problem or pain point the customer has and how this product or service will address it, the creative direction becomes clearer.
Working with entrepreneurial B2B firms as well as corporations has provided an opportunity to develop a wide range of skills: everything from developing strategy, to launching new products, to establishing regular customer outreach.
- Helping a client launch and promote a sell-out annual conference (three years in a row!);
- Redesigning and updating four major websites for a fintech firm;
- Creating the first full-line catalog for a new nurse education supply distributor;
- Designing award-winning branding and packaging for a healthcare company's data and inventory tracking software;
- Winning two Graphic Design:USA awards;
- Long-term client partnerships (from two years to 12+)
It is my pleasure to recommend Kim as a design, creative and marketing asset for your firm."
"Kim is a fantastic designer! She is a thoughtful listener and very creative. She has a knack for understanding who I am and the message I am trying to convey visually. Kim was able to take a general idea I had for presenting myself through PowerPoint and uplevel that to something I was excited to share and use on an ongoing basis.
I would highly recommend Kim."
Sara Thompson, Ph.D., Leadership Coach/Facilitator,
Besides being very talented, she is professional, smart, and easy to work with. Our C-level staff loves working with her! I would highly recommend her services to anyone!
Melissa Kingman, Brand Design Lead,
Creative Studio at NetApp